DO YOU HAVE A MINIMUM?
No way! Each event & photoshoot is unique & we tailor a proposal to your vision & budget.

WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO A FLORAL EVENT CONSULTATION?
Pictures! We want to see any pinterest boards, magazine clippings or images that let us see the vibe you want for your event! Flower types, ceneterpiece styles and color palettes are very helpful.
Budget! You many not know how much flowers cost, which is totally okay! We do! Letting us know what you’re hoping to spend allows us to give you reasonable suggestions.

WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
We understand that sometimes plans change. However, blooms are custom ordered. A full refund will be issued for cancellations up to 4 weeks before your event. Cancellations made 2 weeks prior will receive 20% of your total payment returned.

WHAT IS YOUR DEPOSIT & WHEN IS FINAL PAYMENT DUE?

For weddings: We require a non-refundable $200 deposit to secure your date which is due due on the day of the contract signing. 50% of your remaining balance of your contract total is due 2 months prior to your wedding date. The final payment of your remaining balance is due 3 weeks prior to your wedding date.

For small centerpieces or event florals of $300 or less, 50% of your total is due the day of the contract signing. The remaining 50% is due 1 week prior to your event.

For small photography shoots: your total is due the day of your photoshoot.

For larger photography shoots: we require the same 20% deposit the day of contract signing to hold your date. The remaining 80% of your total is due the day before your event.