social media management for restaurants
Having worked in a restaurant for 4 years, I became passionate about the people, the food, the atmosphere and the dedication it takes to run a successful restaurant. I wanted more and I wanted to shine a light on the people and the food I was so invested in seeing flourish. When I run social media for a restaurant, none of the posts are automated, nothing is done without an honest care and passion for success. All photography is done by myself, and I work closely with the restaurant Chefs, Owners and Managers to hone in on the needs and the overall voice. Each restaurant is unique as is each photo we take for you. Now let's get to the good stuff.
We custom tailor responsibilities and tasks to each restaurants needs and overall plan for growth. Our bullet point agenda however is the same. Here is one example:
Provide outstanding and consistent visual content with strong brand awareness on all social media platforms.
A consistent, attractive, up-to-date social media presence.
Build stronger relationships with your current customers & community.
Create, curate & manage all published content (visual & written) on your Instagram and Facebook account.
what we do
- We are not your standard "picture and post" social media company. We scheduled content shoots weekly and use only high quality dslr images. No iPhone photos allowed.
- Being that we are a small business, we handpick our social media clients. These are places we eat at, we love, we tell our friends about. We actually care how your business is doing and we want to help you be fully booked on a Tuesday night.
- Build your followers organically. No bots. These are real people, real customers following, commenting and liking your posts.
- Generate custom content. Everything we do for you, is customized to YOU. We take your voice and post copy just as you would.
- Our radar is always on. We respond to every message and DM for you.
"Alicia has been doing our social media and photography for years now. She’s very dependable, creative and takes beautiful pictures of our food. I wouldn’t trust my social media to anyone else."
- Megan Harris (General Manager of Blackhawk Grille)
“Had the pleasure of working with Von Der Lieth Studios during beer and wine pairing dinners. Their creativity, knowledge of photography, ability to capture others' creativity and professionalism allowed our events to gain sales and social media coverage beyond expectations.”
- Chris Lane (Executive Sous Chef)
“Alicia was professional, prompt, and a pleasure to work with. She has an amazing eye and never failed to get amazing shots.”
- Sam Hallak (Director of Operations)
“Alicia has been amazing to work with! Since turning over our social media to her we have doubled our followers, and have a much more consistent online brand. She has gone as far as coming to our events to take photos to make sure that we’re posting relevant and high quality images. We intended to use Alicia for short term while I was out for maternity leave, but have chosen to continue the service!”
- Amanda Pinkham (Marketing and Event Director)
“Alicia has taken my social media presence to a whole new level! She takes the type of content that best represents my brand and carefully thinks out creative posts that have increased engagement and overall follower count. She also has taken Emma Grace’s product photos which are totally on trend and leaps above any others I’ve used. Thank you for your continued hard work on EG’s social media presence on both Instagram and Facebook as well as the incredible product photos. I now have time to focus on other aspects of my business that we’re being neglected.”
- Jenna Peterson (Owner of Emma Grace Shoppe)